Foxhole Technology is seeking a Digital Forensics/Intrusion Analyst SME to lead the forensics initiative for the U.S Department of Education. The SME will serve as key personnel and will be customer facing working with Senior Management. This Task requires implementation and management of tools required to perform electronic discovery (e-Discovery) services to support investigations on all types of devices (desktops, servers, mobile devices, removal media, Cloud Contractors, etc.). These tools include Encase 7.0 and Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device (FRED).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
• Top Secret Clearance
• BS degree in technical field; or if the candidate has no degree, eight years of technical experience can be substituted for Associates, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees.
• A combination of ten years’ or more of education and experience; 8 years of project related experience.
• Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in Encase 7.0 and knowledge of Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device (FRED).
• The ability to prepare threat briefs on the current threat environment to Sr. Management.
• Strong, demonstrable, written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• The ability to collaborate and provide input to BPI and OCM activities.