GreenDart seeks a Test Engineer with a broad background of experience covering the lifecycle of major Department of Defense acquisition programs. Candidate will join a Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) team aiding the Government in managing the Global Positioning System (GPS) enterprise.
• Plan and execute system level testing for the next generation of GPS systems
• Execute enterprise-level test planning, test execution, and test closure for system-level requirement verification
• Support system level analysis and simulation activities to ensure GPS system end-to-end performance
• Support test article tracking, deficiency reporting and test report generation
• Lead or participate in risk mitigation test activities such as System Integration Demonstrations, Enterprise Assessments, Test Vector development and Modeling & Simulation
• Collaborate with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
• +9 years of relevant experience
• Experience with planning and executing tests at DoD test ranges or laboratories
• Experience writing and delivering technical documents and briefings
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational skills
• Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Master’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics
• GPS experience
• Design of Experiments experience
• Current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
Qualified applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GreenDart Incorporated:
GreenDart Inc. is a high-tech aerospace small business that provides advanced risk reduction technologies to critical systems development. We are a collection of award-winning experts in the area of Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation and general engineering services. Our customers deliver the most advanced technologies that lead their industries in defense and security.
As a small business you will work at arms-length with the CEO and president of GreenDart- giving you unique access to shaping the company as we grow. Come join our team!