GreenDart is seeking a motivated and experienced cybersecurity professional to join our team of Global Positioning System (GPS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. The GPS SE&I Team provides engineering, technical analysis and subject matter expertise (SME) support to the U.S. Air Force. As a member of the cybersecurity team, you’ll work in a high-paced environment with Air Force personnel and system developers to ensure GPS remains the gold standard for position, navigation and timing.
• Design and develop new systems, applications and solutions for the GPS enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks
• Ensure cyber compliance, perform security reviews and manage accreditation documentation
• Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends
• Perform inter-operability and integration testing, as well as functional testing of various systems, tools, and networks.
• Coordinate with other engineers to ensure the test infrastructure will meet desired test objectives.
• Compile and analyze test results data to determine conformity of the product or capability to the requirements.
• Document change requests/deficiencies of the product or capability as a result of test data analysis.
• Use forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction in order to resolve integration and testing issues
• Implement the Risk Management Framework accreditation process
• Support Air Force personnel in formulating responses to Higher Headquarters and Department of Defense requests for information and in assessing policy changes
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering
• Current DoD Secret security clearance
• 2+ years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cybersecurity (CS) experience
• Knowledge of IA/CS tools (e.g. Retina, SCAP, ACAS, Nessus and Kali Linux Security Suite)
• Able to obtain a DoD 8570.01M IA Management Level 1 within 180 days of start
• Familiar with the Risk Management Framework
• Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Implementation Guides (STIGs) and security controls experience
• Microsoft and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems experience
• Current certification(s) in CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CEH, Network+, Security+, CCNA or CCNP
• Computer programming and database scripting experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Applicants should send resume to email@example.com and include job title in Subject Header of email message.
About GreenDart Incorporated:
GreenDart Inc. is a high-tech aerospace small business that provides advanced risk reduction technologies to critical systems development. We are a collection of award-winning experts in the area of Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation and general engineering services. Our customers deliver the most advanced technologies that lead their industries in defense and security.
As a small business you will work at arms-length with the CEO and president of GreenDart- giving you unique access to shaping the company as we grow. Come join our team!