In this role you design, implement, and deploy enterprise Web-based development projects that will support high visibility DoD clients. Responsibilities include:
• Leading and managing multiple technical tasks in software design, implementation, and integration projects.
• The ability to independently perform exceptionally complex software development tasks.
• Ensuring efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
• Mitigation of risks, control costs/ schedule variances, and effectively manage large scale, integrated software projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
• 2+ years’ experience in developing software applications.
• Programming experience with C++, Python, SPARK, JAVA, XML and/or other
• Experience with Windows, UNIX, Oracle, ArcGIS, ArcSDE, Visual Basic, web applications, data processing, system administration, system security.
• Familiarly with Apache Open Source Projects.
• Experience with Niagara files or NiFi.
STEMBoard is a technology solutions company that creates smart systems and software solutions for government and large-scale private sector clients. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Here's what you can expect from us:
• You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
• We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 14 days of paid vacation.
• We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. STEMBoard strives to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our company culture. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at STEMBoard.