IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
We are currently seeking Junior Arabic Language Instructors
* The Language Instructor shall develop and deliver language training based on customer requirements using a variety of techniques including face-to-face, online, distance, synchronous, asynchronous, and self-paced instruction.
* Employ blended learning techniques to include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role plays, and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks.
* Develop and deliver iso immersion, language-related courses, and Area Studies training.
* Use appropriate contemporary authentic material and courseware development technology.
* Develop and conduct diagnostic assessments.
* Collaborate on teaching and development teams as required.
* US Citizens Only
* May or May not require a clearance and polygraph, however candidate must be eligible to obtain a clearance
* Must have experience with Levantine, Egyptian, Iraqi or North African dialects
* High School Diploma, G.E.D. equivalent, or equivalent from country where raised;
* Speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English OR a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
* Two (2) years experience teaching adult language education and methodology to include: + Preparing and presenting language face-to-face instruction within a formal language environment, preferably with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking, and writing; + Experience in identifying and using authentic material to support objectives; + Experience in assessing student performance.
* Six (6) months experience using appropriate language fonts, keyboards, and language training software.