Time Solutions LLC is seeking a Program Analyst to provide management consultant and administrative support to CDC's Security Services Office (SSO). SSO's Administrative Group within the SSO OD provides numerous management and administrative support services for all branches within SSO, to include: human resources, financial management, contract management, personnel support, strategic planning, policy review and development, and other administrative services. CDC's SSO is responsible for all physical security, personnel security, and emergency response needs of the agency. A significant amount of administrative support is necessary to support this heavily documented and scrutinized activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
* Oversee the development of, maintenance of, and reporting of SSO's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) * Review and analyze SSO's current KPIs for relevance and applicability to ensure that they are best meeting the needs of the organization and its customers * Recommend alternative strategies as they relate to SSO's KPIs * Develop SSO's KPI portfolio. Work with key office leadership to identify KPIs and methods for measuring and reporting * Monitor progress towards KPI goals. Work with key office leadership to ensure KPI goals stay and track and are being tracked and reported correctly. Provide regular updates to key office leadership on progress as requested * Re-evaluate, at a minimum of annually, the appropriateness of defined KPIs and their associated goals * Assist the office PMO in management of SSO's contract portfolio. * Assist the SSO PMO in the preparation of contract documents as well as high level project management for the contract portfolio. * Enter invoices into ICE (or other procurement system that CDC may adopt) * Conduct and assist with market research activities related to SSO procurements * Prepare procurement related documents. These documents include, but are not limited to: Statements of Work and/or Performance Work Statements, Acquisition Plans, Justifications for Other than Full and Open Competition, Purchase Order Requests. * Prepare documents related to Inter-Agency Agreements (IAAs), including, but not limited to: Memorandum's of Understanding, Form 7600A, Form 7600B * Develop and maintain an internal contract tracking spreadsheet that will identify all of SSO's contracts, Purchase Orders, and modifications * Prepare and enter Procurement Requests (PRs) into ICE (or other procurement system that CDC may adopt). * Assist the office in the development, review, and maintenance of SSO sponsored policies * With input and subject matter expertise from SSO staff, write new policies and review and edit existing policies as needed * Coordinate the process of getting policies approved through MASO on OSSAM/SSO's behalf * Develop and maintain a log of all SSO policies and their respective owners * Serve as a back-up time clerk. When one or more assigned time clerk is unavailable to perform his/her duties, the Contractor will assist with any TASNet (or other system) requests or needs on behalf of SSO staff. * Input work orders into IFMS * Input travel orders and vouchers into Concur (or other system that CDC may adopt) * Update and create profiles in People Processing * Serve as a back-up for answering the SSO main line. Assign phone calls to the appropriate * SSO staff and provide courteous and helpful customer service
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Business Administration, or Public Administration and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field. Prior experience providing executive-level support within CDC preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be an effective communicator (oral and written). * Have an ability to work professionally with individuals and diverse groups. * Must be proficient in the use of office equipment, including computers, scanners, fax, and copiers. * Must be proficient in typing, answering telephones, faxing, copying, e-mail, Internet and distributing the mail. * Must have strong computer skills including, WordPerfect 6.1, MS Word 6.0, Excel, PowerPoint, Quattro-Pro, Ami-Pro, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes, D-base and Desktop Publishing. * Knowledgeable of various CDC application s and systems, to include: TASNet, IFMS, Concur, and People Processing * Must be proficient in editing, proofreading, and writing
* Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
* Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. * The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment. * During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.