Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and professional support in a technical environment.
• Provides General Office Support to the organization and various project teams in a fast paced environment
• Interfaces with Langley and Agency leadership
• Maintains electronic calendars for organizations
• Attends organizational meetings as necessary
• Provides support prior to and during meetings, conferences, tours peer reviews and workshops using various modes and media communication devices
• Prepares and submits via NASA Travel system, foreign and domestic travel authorizations
• Prepares foreign travel packages and obtains approvals in the allotted timefram with all supporting documents needed.
• Prepares and submits acurate and complete Purchase Requisitions in the appropriate financial system to include all supporting documentation.
• Additional duties as assigned
This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent communication and listening skills as well as experience in customer service. Requires skill with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Qualifications: Associates Degree & 2-4 years of related experience.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and two to three years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
02-03 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.