IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
We are currently seeking Mission Managers!
* Coordinate and advise on mission tasking and critical collection requirements
* Plan and coordinate collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination efforts to satisfy Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR)
* Conduct post mission analysis and research to assess effectiveness and improve future operations
* Provide analyst and characterization of target communications and operations
* Provide Indication and Warning (I&W) support for military operations
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active Clearance/Polygraph required
* Shall have five (5) years of experience in mission management, intelligence collection and analysis
* Understanding of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, procedures and processes