Provide rapid, ready to depart within 4 hours of notification, worldwide deployable, 24/7 operational and technical expertise to augment DTRA's CMAT Ready Teams, assist DTRA's CBRN Response support to combatant commands and joint task forces through on-site operational advice, training, exercises, and reachback.
- Serve as a trusted agent to government leadership and personnel in the execution of the CMAT mission.
- Serve as part of a worldwide deployable element within CMAT to advise and assist government personnel during exercises and real-world operations on WMD/CBRN incidents, with specific emphasis on mitigation, response, and recovery efforts
- Maintain a standard level of deployment readiness to include training and medical certifications.
- Develop and present briefing materials, white papers, presentations and other forms of communication to senior leadership, the Interagency or foreign governments upon request on WMD incidents and their impact.
- Support the planning, coordination and execution of the CMAT mission with the Combatant Commands, Components, Joint Task Forces, the Interagency and foreign partners.
- Conduct research for use in a wide variety of technical publications and planning documents.
- Operate and interpret computer models on WMD incidents (prediction and post-blast).
- Attain and maintain all training certifications to meet CMAT mission objective.
- Provides CBRN technical expertise, CWMD doctrinal and planning support, consequence of execution assessments, and CBRN hazard prediction analysis capabilities to determine worst case and/or most likely effects and to assist with crisis action planning in developing courses of action for resolving CBRN situations.
- Researches for use in a wide variety of technical publications requiring knowledge and understanding of the subject matter and allied fields in support of all customer mission-oriented business functions, programs, or initiatives to include but not limited to Multi- Service Tactics, Techniques and Procedure publications, Joint Publications, and Allied Technical Publications.
- Coordinate with outside sources as needed and ensure that technical documentation is accurate and complete, meets editorial guidelines and Government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
- Minimum of three (3) years of practical experience and discipline applicable to CBRN Defense and experience as a professional on a multi- disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in support of the planning and execution of joint CBRN defense training at the combatant commands, component commands, Joint task forces and/or foreign partners.
- Possess knowledge in the development and/or enhancement of CBRN Defense, Combating WMD, CBRN Consequence Management (CM), Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA), and Medical CBRN Defense curriculum and wargaming, to include operating and interpreting computer models on WMD incidents (prediction and post-blast).
- Must be available, on short notice, to deploy in support CMAT Assessments, and be part of the CBRN Military Advisory Teams, and perform all duties required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the DOD and with other federal agencies is required.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Rigid Tactical is a SDVOSB. We provide equal opportunity employment