The Cleared American Guard (CAG) will perform access control functions at all vehicle and pedestrian entrances to the site throughout the construction or project period.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Ensure that all persons, packages, bags, boxes, crates, vehicles,
or other means of introducing material onto the construction site or into the
secure areas are inspected for questionable or prohibited items.
- Denying introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives,
weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting
Official (AO) or designee.
- Conducting random inspections of all site areas to ensure no
prohibited materials have been brought on to the site. All suspicious materials
or incidents shall be brought to the attention of the SSM or TL.
- Surveillance of the perimeter and internal secure areas through the use of
Government-furnished closed circuit television (CCTV) systems and other
intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Rove the construction site after-hours, per the Site Security
Manager’s orders, to protect the integrity of Controlled Access Areas (CAA) and
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must currently possess a Top Secret clearance.
- Successful completion of DoS SE 620 (CAG course)
- Three (3) years of military experience as a Military Police
- Officer or Marine Security Guard or three years as a security watch stander
whose duties included the use of alarm systems, metal detectors, x-ray devices
and closed circuit television (Honorable
discharge is required if applicable);
- Must be able to read and speak English and able to write legibly.
All your infomation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.