Technical ELINT analyst position requires in-depth knowledge of foreign radar and datalink systems, applicable tools for analysis, and proven ability to perform required analysis in a timely manner and ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate its results using accurate, concise and effective writing and thorough descriptive and graphical presentations; have good facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders. Excellent interpersonal skills to include varying levels and types of government, industry and academia. Have conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communications and graphical representation skills.
Successful applicants must demonstrate domain knowledge including radar waveforms, datalink protocols, and signal parameterization. Demonstrated proficiency against common signals-of-interest must also be shown by the applicant in as far as the interview process can establish.
COLLATERAL/OPTIONAL: Candidate may also be required to perform duties involving the oversight of all technical and operational functions, planning, organizing and controlling resources to complete all deliverables ad services. Act as the primary focus interface for technical aspects of the team to the Program Manager; have previous experience managing a diverse and complex program comparable to the mission.
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent training (e.g. MESAP graduate)
- 5 of more years in the last 10 years working ELINT.
- 10 years of Experience performing technical ELINT analysis for systems assessments
- 5 years of experience with ELINT analysis tools (both hardware and software)
- Processing and Analyzing ELINT and PROFORMA Signals and write event analysis reports
- Evaluate new analytic and collection tools and techniques created ad hoc as well as tools from external partners.
- Brief Analytic results to members of the team
- Work with team to build collection tasking for new radar systems and modify existing tasking to optimize data collection.
- Research specific radar technologies and evaluate the impact to radar performance.
- Provide support for special collection efforts
- Help integrate new capabilities with the support staff for new capabilities of functionalities in to the analytic architecture.
- Provide interpretive ELINT analytic support to other analysts and the team on new of emerging systems of interest.
- Radar waveforms: unmodulated, FM on pulse, chirp modulation, bi-phase modulation, Pulse Compression, Provide interpretive analysis support to determine characteristics, formats, mode identification, and purpose for signals
- Radar System Identification from Measurements and Signatures
- Combine ELINT with other INTs and collateral data for a more comprehensive understanding of the emitting system of interest and its associated systems.
- XMIDAS Scripting for Specific Analyses
- Doctorate or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- 15 years of experience processing radar signals or developing radar systems
- 5 years of experience with HF ELINT analysis
- 10 years of experience using ELING or PROFORMA analysis tools (MATLAB , XMIDAS)
- 3 years of experience analyzing radar design and modulation techniques for both CW and pulsed radar systems
- 5 or more experience in OTHR systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing in anti-ship cruise missile radar technologies and systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing signals from SAM/BMD systems
- 5 or more years of experience analyzing AI radar systems
- 5 or more years or experience analyzing PROFORMA signals
- 5 or more years analyzing signals emitted from naval radar systems.
- Advanced analysis techniques including new approaches to problems of interest.
- Knowledge of ELINT community future roadmaps and emerging trends. 87499
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Last Modified: 10/4/2016 10:10:27 PM Category: Intelligence Analyst, All Job Type: Professional Jobs Job Industry: McLean