Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Requisition #: 8-IOS-27-16
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for Information Operations Specialist.
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret with SCI are absolutely required.
Responsible for coordinating with the Government Task Lead by providing technical advice and guidance. Primary duties include:
- Review and assess cyber issues and integration employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare (EW); computer network operations (CNO); military information support to operations (MISO); military deception and operations security (OPSEC)
- Identify IO-related issues and provide recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 10 years operational experience in the military, other Federal Government or comparable civilian position in information operations.
- Understanding of vulnerability assessment fundamentals and principles.
- Familiarity with DoD survivability assessments and mission assurance guidance.
- Working knowledge of DoD’s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
- Possess or be able to gain CompTIA Security+CE and CEH, GSNA or CISA as listed in DoD 8570.01-M certifications.
- Ability to progress through Minimum, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, and Elite professional technical and IA certification tier levels.
- Working knowledge of DoD’s Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert processes.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Antiterrorism Force Protection Program and surveillance procedures against US personnel if deployed in an overseas environment and of foreign Intelligence Collection against US Personnel.
- Willing to accept worldwide deployments which include high threat permissive areas presenting some risks to personal safety.
- Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work closely with USG military, US Department of State and/or civilian personnel.
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Hours: 0730-1600 hours M-F
- Master’s degree in scientific or technical field.
- Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments.
- Experience with SkyBox Security software.
- Possess CEH, WCNA, GCIH, and MCSE information technology certifications.
- Willingness to travel.
- Prior military operational experience desirable in high-threat environment.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com. Please reference job code 8-IOS-27-16 in the subject line.