Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Requisition #: 8-US-22-16
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for Utilities Specialist.
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret with SCI are absolutely required.
Responsible for coordinating with the Government Task Lead by providing technical advice and guidance. Primary duties include:
- Review and assess utility systems supporting the customer’s missions with a focus on three primary categories of systems: (1) electrical power, (2) environmental control, and (3) life support.
- Identify all aspects of utility-related issues and providing recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities.
- Identify information operations-related issues and provide recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years operational experience in the military or other comparable civilian position with focus on utilities infrastructure.
- Understanding of vulnerability assessment fundamentals and principles.
- Familiarity with DoD survivability assessments and mission assurance guidance.
- Experience with identifying vulnerabilities as it pertains to power and water; HVAC and environmental life support systems; and all mission critical utilities systems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Antiterrorism Force Protection Program and surveillance procedures against US personnel if deployed in an overseas environment and of foreign Intelligence Collection against US Personnel.
- Willing to accept worldwide deployments which include high threat permissive areas presenting some risks to personal safety.
- Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work closely with USG military, US Department of State and/or civilian personnel.
Hours: 0730-1600 hours M-F
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments.
- Experience working as a Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Willingness to travel.
- Prior military operational experience desirable in high-threat environment.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 8-US-22-16 in the subject line.