The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Fighter Bomber Special Programs Division (WWG) develops, tests, and fields Air Force aeronautical capabilities. Executing a significant budget, the AFLCMC/WWG conducts studies to identify new capabilities; transitions new technologies to operational platforms; executes demonstrations; and develops, tests, and fields new capabilities for the warfighter
* Execute Air Force programs, with superior schedule and cost discipline as well as technical performance, using streamlined management policies and procedures.
* Work with operational users to define feasible, relevant requirements to support demonstrations and fielding of new capabilities.
* Operate an organizational culture that develops and challenges employees to achieve high performance in a fast-paced, high-morale workplace.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Subject Matter Expert that applies logistics knowledge to perform various tasks related to the planning, development, implementation and management of a comprehensive, affordable and effective systems support strategy
* Address Product Support Elements: 1) sustaining/system engineering, 2) design interface, 3) supply support, 4) maintenance planning and management, 5) support equipment/automatic test systems, 6) facilities, 7) packaging, handling, storage, and transportation, 8) technical data management/technical orders, 9) manpower and personnel, 10) training, 11) computer resources, and 12) protection of critical information and anti-tamper provision
* Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and sustainment organizations on issues such as: Technical evaluation and identification of weapon systems logistic requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis and control; and Product Support/Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Cost (RAM-C) program test and evaluation planning and execution
* Develops acquisition documentation to include Life Cycle Sustainment Plans and Depot Source of Repair. Implement Level of Repair Analysis, and Product Support/RAM-C analysis and assessments
* Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, and applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition or financial data and information
* Leads Asset Visibility and Tracking of program assets and Government Furnished Property at multiple locations using Microsoft Office and specialized software databases. Ensure program is compliant with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) and conduct reporting requirements
* Develops, modifies, prepares or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
* Master's Degree with 20 years of relevant experience
* Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and background investigation within the last 5 years
* 12 months or more of SAP experience within the past 5 years
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer's toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company's hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.