GENERAL DESCRIPTION, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Business Manager is a hands-on position that is responsible for full life cycle Contract Administration, Contract Compliance, Proposal Support, Procurement, Document Control and Financial support functions. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple assignments and achieve program goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The position is located at the company Headquarters in Fairfax, VA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to interface with various levels of the company, to include senior management team, as well as customer representatives.
• Assists in developing strategy and responsive cost/price proposals in response to customer requirements, including proposal risk review, compliance assurance, and negotiations.
• Monitor current status of projects including, period of performance, contract value, funding, documentation of the files and contract close-out.
• Management of Contract Brief process to include Contract Data, Contract Value at the CLIN and ACRN level and significant clauses that are tracked for compliance with the FAR and DCAA compliance.
• Development of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables such as Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR).
• Coordinate export control/security requirements.
• Subcontract administration and procurement activities to include preparation/issuance of Request for Proposals (RFPs) with appropriate customer flow down clauses and company terms and conditions; proposal evaluation; vendor due diligence; conducting negotiations to meet contract/program targets/schedule; administer resulting agreement; review vendor invoices.
• Ability to prepare or review business agreements to include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, Consultant Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement.
• Participate in strategic internal budget planning, and subsequently track company results against fiscal year targets and forecasted revenue.
• Work closely with Finance department, aggregating financial data into status reports, auditing transactions to ensure proper coding and compliance with contract regulations, and reviewing customer invoices.
• Requires an Active Secret Clearance, and ability to maintain a US Government security clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or corresponding certification or years of experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of U.S. Government contracting and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), with specific working knowledge of Parts 15 (Contracting by Negotiation) and 31 (Contract Cost Principles and Procedures); Cost Accounting Standards (CAS); and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit procedures.
• Firm understanding of various contract types, to include Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Time and Materials (T&M).
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
• Strong work experience in developing and working with spreadsheets
• Self-motivated and detail oriented with strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
KEY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Working knowledge of export regulations, specifically the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
• Experience in a compliant Certified Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment.
Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Company: Information Management Technology Corporation (IMT)
Category: Business Manager
Security Clearance: Minimum of a Secret
Schedule: Full Time
Percent of Travel Required: Occasional travel, as required
IMT’s very competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, 401K, paid time off, disability coverage, 10 paid holidays, company paid life insurance.
IMT LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mission Essential, which provides a fulfilling work environment fostering the opportunity for team and personal success. Becoming a key member of IMT positions you to impact a critical global mission and positively influence the direction of the company.
IMT is a premier service provider for Information Management Solutions for complex, mission-critical needs. Since 2006, IMT has evolved into a leading provider of Information Management system engineering, software development, information assurance, system sustainment and is the lead provider of technical support for the Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) enterprise. IBS is the worldwide Department of Defense (DoD) standard network for transmitting tactical and strategic intelligence and targeting data to all levels of Joint Service operational users. IMT has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer in complex information management solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA IMT employs professionals in offices located throughout the United States and around the world.
For more information about our company, visit: www.imtechcorp.com
IMT LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.