GENERAL DESCRIPTION, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contractor shall provide security assistance and support to maintain the security accreditation of applicable facilities, conduct personnel security actions, conduct security reviews in accordance with applicable security classification guides, maintain proper information systems security, identify and correct security issues, and comply with relevant industrial security guidance. This includes:
• Serving as the alternate COMSEC custodian;
• Supporting the Government in the submission of the DD Form 254;
• Managing daily Special Access Program (SAP) operations;
• Implementing and executing government directives;
• Ensuring AFSPC FWD and HAF/A3S compliance with SAP security requirements per JFAN 6/4;
• Preparing and processing requests for foreign travel through the appropriate approval authority;
• Preparing and processing visit requests for travelers to and from the organization;
• Preparing requests for initial Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Program indoctrinations.
• Ensuring compliance with special communication standards of the SAP facility;
• Controlling transfer, storage, management, duplication, and destruction of SAP information;
• Coordinating the physical transfer of classified materials between geographically separated facilities and training staff on
appropriate procedures for carrying classified documents;
• Providing Information Systems Security Officer duties for AFSPC FWD and HAF/A3S, to include: software and hardware
issues, account access, data transfers, scanning, and copying data to/from external media;
• Investigating security incidents, conducting risk analyses, and preparing written reports that identify contributing factors
and specify preventive action;
• Providing security support for meetings/conferences to include clearing attendee lists prior to meetings and checking
attendees at the meeting or teleconference;
• Providing classification management and classification marking guidance as needed;
• Accessing various databases, including but not limited to, Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS);
• Interacting with various government agencies and all levels of client staff concerning security issues and assisting with other duties as needed (escort, briefing preparation, entry control);
• Collecting and appropriately processing classified material for destruction including burn-bags, hard drives and other media.
• HS Diploma
• 5+ years in a Security related field
KEY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
• 10 - 20 years in a Security related field
• Preferred former SAP program experience
Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Company: Information Management Technology (IMT), LLC, a Mission Essential Company
Category: Security Specialist
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Schedule: Full Time
Percent of Travel Required: Occasional travel, as required
IMT’s very competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, 401K, paid time off, disability coverage, 10 paid holidays, company paid life insurance.
IMT LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mission Essential, which provides a fulfilling work environment fostering the opportunity for team and personal success. Becoming a key member of IMT positions you to impact a critical global mission and positively influence the direction of the company.
IMT is a premier service provider for Information Management Solutions for complex, mission-critical needs. Since 2006, IMT has evolved into a leading provider of Information Management system engineering, software development, information assurance, system sustainment and is the lead provider of technical support for the Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) enterprise. IBS is the worldwide Department of Defense (DoD) standard network for transmitting tactical and strategic intelligence and targeting data to all levels of Joint Service operational users. IMT has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer in complex information management solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA IMT employs professionals in offices located throughout the United States and around the world.
For more information about our company, visit: www.imtechcorp.com
IMT LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.