The Operations Support Center Enterprise Watch is the premier 24-hour point of contact, monitoring system health and data flow for IBS Enterprise operations. The center is primarily responsible for ensuring end-to-end enterprise connectivity to provide assured dissemination to the joint and collaborating nation (CN) war-fighter. Our team of experts utilize various DoD and proprietary tools available at our disposal to globally monitor and keep abreast of any developments that may cause system degradation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Security Clearance: MUST have a minimum of TS/SCI clearance, with a CI Poly
• 24/7 Duty Shift Work required
• Support Joint Service and Collaborating Nation global operations 24/7 for IBS users to include daily interaction with customers to resolve system related issues.
• Gather information through discussions with customers and system technicians to identify root cause of issues and provide mitigation strategies in accordance with the system standards
• Provide support to system users and system troubleshooting for customers, technicians and overall system health
• Consult with system technicians and system users for proper programming of system application, and advise/assist the system technicians as the "eyes" of the system
• Documentation and analysis of trouble tickets, escalation point to engineers, and ensuring ticket resolution
• Provide Health & Status monitoring and reporting of IBS Enterprise to generate system reports and analysis of data to provide detailed diagnosis and solutions to customers regarding information reported
• Provide daily analysis of system applications interpreting system health and defining proactive and strategic approach to system maintenance
• Perform timely analysis on IBS metrics and provide assessments on system performance and recommendations for IBS system optimization
• Gather, consolidate, and report Enterprise Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA) data
• Monitor and report anomalies on the physical, data link, network, and transport layers of IBS Enterprise encompassing local and wide area networks, end-to-end telecommunications and circuit switching systems
• Occasional Travel may be required
• Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience performing help desk support functions
• Experience leading short projects involving outside teams
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Preference for candidates with flexible schedules, and those willing to work mid and evening shifts.
• Experience with Joint Service intelligence systems and mission support
IMT LLC, a Mission Essential Company provides a fulfilling work environment fostering the opportunity for team and personal success. Becoming a key member of IMT positions you to impact a critical global mission and positively influence the direction of the company.
IMT is a premier service provider for Information Management solutions for complex, mission-critical needs. Since 2006, IMT is a leading provider of Information Management system engineering, software development, information assurance, and system sustainment. IMT is the lead provider of technical support for the Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) enterprise. IBS is the worldwide Department of Defense (DoD) dissemination architecture for delivering tactical and strategic intelligence and targeting data to all levels of Joint Service operational users. IMT has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer in complex information management solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA., IMT employs professionals in offices located throughout the United States and around the world.
IMT staffs a 24/7 operations center point of contact, monitoring system health and data flow for IBS Enterprise operations. The technicians are primarily responsible for ensuring end-to-end enterprise connectivity to provide assured dissemination to the joint and collaborating nation (CN) war-fighter. Our team of experts utilize various DoD and proprietary tools to globally monitor and keep abreast of any developments that may cause system degradation.