Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis! IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
If you meet the criteria below, we want you in our Cyber/Malware/Network Analyst Talent Community! Your qualifications will be considered as openings arise.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Clearance and Polygraph maybe required
* Understanding of Telecommunications and convergence
* OSI Model
* Protocol analysis
* Network enumeration
* Reverse Engineering
* Malicious software analysis and mitigation
* Reverse Engineering
* Windows API and OS internals
* Expertise identifying and working with obfuscated and packed binaries, process hiding, and anti-debugging techniques
* Scripting with Python, Perl, Ruby; able to manipulate and extract information from large complicated data sets
* Writing Technical Reports
* Intrusion Detection Analysis
* Adversarial hacking methods and capabilities
* SIGINT Development
* Digital Network Intelligence
* Computer Network Operations (CNA, CNE, CND)
* Degree in applicable field such as Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Intelligence, etc
* Applicable certifications/Training such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Pentration Tester (CPT), Network+, etc is also desired