Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis! IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
If you meet the criteria below, we want you in our Language Analyst Talent Community! Your qualifications will be considered as openings arise.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active TS/SCI clearance/polygraph required
* Documented DLPT scores (or equivalent) within 12 months is required; Native, minimum 2/2 or equivalent is preferred
* Familiar with a variety of the Intelligence Community's (IC) concepts, practices, and procedures
* Familiarity with the history, culture, and contemporary political-military affairs of target areas beneficial
* Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
* Ability to perform a variety of complex tasks
* Successful completion of one tour in either an IC or DOD (service level) capacity is desired
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected