*PER CLIENT REQUIREMENT, CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH CI POLYGRAPH*
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Five (5) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or senior Administrative Assistant providing support to administrative operations.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures to perform administrative and clerical support duties, including but not limited to office automation support office procedures, filing systems, correspondence and mail processes and procedures and travel.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Relevant work experience in Human Resource Management, if applicable.
• Analytic ability to evaluate HR data, resolves inconsistencies, and proposes innovative solutions to challenging problems, if applicable.
• Ability to learn and research Agency regulations, policies, and procedures
Contractor performance shall include, but not be limited to, the following functions:
• Provide oversight for the daily activities of the office including performance direction of, if assigned, one or more administrative assistants.
• Manage calendars, phone/e-mail, travel and contacts (both internal and external) using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook or any other system determined necessary by the Government, the internal conference room scheduler and the Agency’s Visitor Access Request system.
• Review all incoming correspondence and monitor Lotus Notes for items requiring immediate attention or action.
• Collect and prepare materials for use in meetings/discussions.
• Compose correspondence, monitor external/internal communications, address communications in an expeditious manner and bring critical issues to the Sponsor being supported.
• At Government direction, initiate and follow up on high-level contacts inside and outside of the Branch.
• Schedule meetings, coordinate video teleconferences, and conference calls.
• Upon Government approval, coordinate all logistical details for meetings and events.
• For meetings, this includes scheduling rooms, sending out meeting announcements, tracking attendance, coordinating food services; take minutes as appropriate and distributing follow-up materials.
• Create/format documents, spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
• Create, maintain and update all charts, lists and calendars as well as reporting travel schedules and attendance for the office being supported.
• Schedule, maintain, and track travel and budgets.
• Maintain and create official files as required by the office.
• Assist staff with proofreading, formatting and data input on Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word documents (using track changes when needed).
• Assist in preparing local, domestic, and international travel arrangements, including authorizations, vouchers, and reimbursements for the office and assist in follow up on preparation of travel reimbursements to ensure timely filing. In addition, train new members on travel procedures.
• Review directives and instructional materials pertaining to administrative practices and clerical policies and procedures to stay abreast of new, revised or amended policies and regulations.
• Communicate effectively with customers and provide superior customer service at all times.
• Maintain an efficient office environment, to include ordering supplies and arranging for repair of office equipment. Also deliver items to customers.
• Coordinate requisition of office supplies and equipment.
• If applicable, with Government direction, prepare applicant packages and forward for screening and scheduling of interviews.
• If applicable, with Government direction, prepare interview books interviews, arrange building access and make other logistical arrangements for applicants.
• Other executive administrative functions, as tasked.