Business Support Specialist with Paralegal experience
General scope of work:
The contractor shall provide paralegal and executive administrative support to the client's legal office and perform other tasks in support of the client's legal office as described in the position requirements.
• BS Degree
• 5-8 years of related administrative, legal and analytical experience
• Managing calendars, phone/email, travel, and contacts (both internal and external) using technologies such as Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, or any other system determined by the client
• Experience with handling and delegating competing priorities, the ability to quickly assess the significance of current developments, and the capability to brief senior leadership in a dynamically changing environment
• Provide litigation support to the legal office, to include tracking all cases to which the customer has an interest
• Provide legislative support, to include tracking legislative actions, supporting the legislative referral process and synthesizing feedback for the customer's review
• Legal research skills including familiarity with statutory framework and commercial congressional resources
• Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Candidates must already posses an active TS/SCI Clearance with active CI Poly. Candidates without this level clearance will not be considered.
• IC/Agency experience a PLUS.