Armed Guard (2 years experience) – Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
Torres AES, a global security company seeking career-minded professionals for a contract in Kosovo. Whether you are just looking for a job in an exciting location with a rapidly growing company or simply want your foot in the door for a new career. This opportunity offers unique networking opportunities, free-living conditions and days off to travel Europe.
Contract for armed security guard (CSG) services to provide security, installation access control, conduct roving patrols, provide surveillance, monitoring and the overall safeguarding of an installation and its tenants. This is a United States Army installation, which includes a state of the art gym and workout facility as well as a PX, Burger King and MWR.
Armed Guard Requirements:
We seek trained, certified armed guards to operate the required coverage.
• Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
• Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in security, law enforcement, or operations within the Armed Forces, civilian police or commercial security within the past five (5) years
• Must have completed a State recognized civilian security or law enforcement academy, or the completion of an armed forces security or law enforcement training program. (Verification of training, such as a training certificate or DD214 must be provided)
• Have a current/active U.S. Passport
• Be willing to obtain a NCIC report from their local police or sheriff department
• Must have experience and knowledge of security operations
• Must have experience with basic force protection
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be medically fit and undergo medical testing
• Must be willing to undergo random drug testing upon request
• Must be willing to work at least 48 per week
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
• The candidate must maintain the necessary physical fitness to ensure accomplishment of assigned missions. This includes guard duties under local types of weather and terrain
• Must meet all physical and medical requirements as dictated by the contract