How does a company get a facility clearance (FCL)?

A company must be sponsored for an FCL by a government agency or a cleared contractor. A company cannot sponsor itself for an FCL. The cleared contract or government agency requests the FCL when a definite, classified procurement need has been established.


Customer Service available
Monday through Friday
7 AM to 6 PM CST

Candidate Support
Phone: 1.800.947.3574

Employer Sales
Phone: 1.866.302.7264

Advertise on
Phone: 1.866.302.7264

Media/Press Inquiries

DHI Group, Inc.
12150 Meredith Drive
Urbandale, IA 50323